REFLECTOR: KPC Distribution

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Tue Feb 28 22:50:08 CST 2006

Scott,

I don't have any problem with going to the Velocity website to get KPC's,
but I rarely go to the website, so I don't know that they are available.  I
would just suggest that Velocity send a very brief notice to the Reflector
when a new KPC has been posted.  It won't catch everyone, but I think it
will considerably raise the visibility of the KPC.

Thanks,

Keith Hallsten