REFLECTOR: Velocity Aerospace - rumor control

Randy Wharton rwharton at buckeye-express.com
Tue Feb 28 00:02:40 CST 2006

Scott,

I know what you mean about it being hard to get a newsletter together. When
it's time for me to contribute to my college division's newsletter, I'm
usually the last to write anything, if I do at all.

I agree with the guys that it's great to get VV's, but the most important
thing to me is the KPCs, and if there aren't any new KPCs, the Reflector has
plenty of **Views** to keep me occupied! Don't get me wrong, I still want to
see more VVs, but thankfully we have a constant flow of information
in-between.

Randy W.