REFLECTOR: N4PE "The Ape" First Start

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Mon Feb 27 21:42:54 CST 2006

Deeter said it's quieter than his Franklin.  I remarked to him later
that a turbo acts as muffler.

The IVO is the magnum, the biggest one they make, variable pitch.

I was hoping to beat you to engine start.  Now the pressure is on you.
Outside of our engines, you and I have fairly similar problems with the
electronic ignition, turbo, and other things.

We are breaking new ground here.  It's not like you or I can go online
and ask about turbo this or that.  We scrape what value we can from
other areas and apply it to our needs.