REFLECTOR: N4PE "The Ape" First Start

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Mon Feb 27 20:18:13 CST 2006

I added two washers to limit the fine pitch limit.  I was attempting to
establish a comparison from a known reference.  Mike Deeter has his set
up with two washers, so that's what I made my comparison against.

I was only down by 150 RPM, and I'm very happy with this performance.
I'm drawing through a throttle body, a resting (non spinning)
turbocharger, an intercooler, and then into an untuned intake manifold.
  Yes, I'm quite happy.

If the turbo was too much of a restriction, I was prepared to remove it
and live with a modified induction system.