REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Mystery

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 27 14:57:18 CST 2006

John,

I would suggest that you hook up a volt meter across the motor that you can
leave connected while you fly.  Then you will be able to determine if the
failure is in the motor - (voltage of plus or minus 12 volts but motor does
not move), or no voltage (problem is in the switch, wiring connectors or
relays).  The actuator is around $200 so you might want to do some trouble
shooting before you blame the motor.

Good luck (hopefully you find a bad switch or relay or loose connection!!!!)
Ronnie