REFLECTOR: What happened to the velocity views

Alex Balic alex157 at pwhome.com
Sun Feb 26 21:47:15 CST 2006

All I can say is that I used to look foreword to getting my old fashioned
(paper) but very well done Velocity Views in the mail- really- when it would
show up in the mail, I would get a warm rush of dopamine just thinking about
all of the Velocity goodness that I knew would be found inside.   I got the
information handed to me, and I could read it at my leisure- i.e.- in bed
before sleep- we were all promised a better system but I think there have
only been one or 2 "issues" and they are not sent to you, you have to go and
look for them, there may be some recent KPC's on the XLRG, but I am
unfortunately unaware.  I have all of my old Views nicely bound in a 3 ring
binder- can reference them at any time, but really I am not sure I know
exactly where the new electronic one is linked- and at least the paper ones
did come with exacting regularity- I vote to go back to the old system-
anyone who is with me please sound off..

Alex

  _____