REFLECTOR: What would you do - not do?

Steve Goldman steve at fatcatair.com
Sun Feb 26 16:13:28 CST 2006

Richard J. Gentil wrote:
> Steve,
>
> Is there a history of AIDS from kits? (My wife complains some about it,
> but since she is a pilot, she cannot wait to fly it too.) I did see alot
> of it in the airlines due to the 3 and 4 day trips, expecially when a
> plane mechanicals and the pilot ends up home early/unexpected!

I don't know if there is such a history or not. My wife complains about
the amount of time I spent in the hangar on other projects (telescope
mirror, etc.) So my intention is to be pretty moderate about it. My wife
is a stained glass artist and one thing that worked in my favor is she
recently got a large kiln for fusing glass and it was too big to get
in the house. So it looks like a good portion of her glass studio is
moving to the hangar so maybe I'll get to complain about how much
time she spends in the hangar. :-)

--
Steve Goldman
'77 Tiger N28531