REFLECTOR: Velocity Sale

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Sun Feb 26 15:27:26 CST 2006

Alex,

I know they have tried to sell Velocity before, about 3 years ago if
memory serves. That last deal fell though. Sales of companies are tricky
things, if things get out too early, they can sour a deal and put people
into a panic. As an example I own a Flight School and Repair Station, if
I were to want to sell and the word would get out before a deal is
completed, it could be devastating to my business. I would not want the
word to get out before there was a completed deal. (Now do not start any
rumors, I am not selling or looking so sell.)  ;-)

Richard