REFLECTOR: What would you do - not do?

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Sun Feb 26 11:19:09 CST 2006

Steve,

Is there a history of AIDS from kits? (My wife complains some about it,
but since she is a pilot, she cannot wait to fly it too.) I did see alot
of it in the airlines due to the 3 and 4 day trips, expecially when a
plane mechanicals and the pilot ends up home early/unexpected!

Remember:

"Guns do not kill people, husbands who come home early do." ;-)

Richard