REFLECTOR: Velocity Sale

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 10:16:47 CST 2006

  	Beta Coefficient: 0.73
Last Trade Date/Time: 02/24/2006

Best... Steve

----Original Message Follows----
From: Scott Derrick <scott at tnstaafl.net>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity Sale
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 08:34:30 -0700

I don't think they own anything as yet.  A sale pending for Velocity Inc.,
a sale in negotiation with Approach Systems and an interest in Rotorway .
Rotorway being an employee owned company, its tough to own it in any sense
of the word.  Unless Velocity Aerospace is also owned by the same Rotorway
employees.

They are a paper company by everything I can find out about them.   Their
website is all about what they "want" to do and nothing about what they have
done or are doing. They are publicly traded OTC, with an initial price of
$1.00, Jan of this year, and a current price of $.025 with a low of $0.10.

Scott