REFLECTOR: What would you do - not do?

Steve Goldman steve at fatcatair.com
Sun Feb 26 09:25:48 CST 2006

So I'm a soon to be builder (kit should be delivered in June) and I found it
interesting to see the discussion of what tools are good to have in your
shop. I've been reading the kit manual for a while and I'm up to chapter 8.

I've looked back thru at least 2 years of archives and I don't see a thread
posing the question I'm interested in. Given your building experience what
do you wish you had done or not done?

I've been following Andy Millin's progress for quite a while and I'd guess
his list would start with more sanding of the wing core with his 5' permagrit
bar. I'm curious as to other builders thoughts.

--
Steve Goldman
'77 Tiger N28531