REFLECTOR: Velocity Sale

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 26 08:19:23 CST 2006

Being one of the builders that is still building, the factory sale can cause
some serious anxiety.  The support has been outstanding.  The team at the
factory and their reputation for taking care of their builders played a big
part in my purchase decision.

In a situation like this I will continue to trust Velocity.  They really
care.  I know they won't leave me hanging.

I will anxiously await the news from the factory.  I'm sure Scott Baker will
fill us in when he is able.  Maybe they'll even update the online
newsletter! ;)

Andy