REFLECTOR: Velocity Sale?

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sat Feb 25 09:46:46 CST 2006

I probably shouldn't be worried, but..

The Swings & Scott Baker put together such a great team of people.
Their organization contributed to my purchasing a Velocity as much as
the airplane did.  Being in the middle of a complete and custom firewall
backwards project, and having received nothing but the best support in
that project, I'm fear full of loosing that.

I looked at the "velocity aerospace" website and it is sparse.  I sent
them an email letting them know they have some awful big shoes to fill
and I hope they have the same attitude towards customer support and
improving the Velocity aircraft line that the Swings have maintained for
many years.

Velocity aerospace's interest in Velocity Inc,  Rotorway and Approach
Systems shows they know a great product which is encouraging.

I assume that the Swings and Scott Baker is somewhat gagged about
details until the deal is signed?

I wish the Swings "Long Life and Prosperity", and thank them for
providing a great service to the Velocity community.

Scott

P.S. Anybody know if "velocity aerospace" is lurking on this list?