REFLECTOR: Whereabouts & Welfare of Chris Barber ???????

CanardAv8r_DWT-AGT_TFS- Inc showme177rg at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 18:20:06 CST 2006

I understand that there's been a run on obtaining HUNTING PERMITS in the
state of Texas - since it's been demonstrated that lawyers can be shot for
the mere price of obtaining a $7 hunting permit (after the fact, er, uh,
shot) !

I for one am going to miss him as I enjoyed & awaited "updates" to view his
site & watch his building progress !  ;)

In other words.... its been a slow news day here in Paradise....... but,
glad I'm here & not where I used to live, Abqaiq, Saudi Arabia, after the
"excitement" of the day there.......

Best regards  -  Dave Taylor  '89 FG Velocity N7044Q