REFLECTOR: Minor questions

Dave Dent davedent at comcast.net
Thu Feb 23 20:57:20 CST 2006

I put my data plate on the lower left hand winglet. I used liquid nail and it's been there for two years now and it's just as it is since I put it on. Liquid nail works great for this kind of mounting. I also used it to mount the builder's plate on the main door strake bulkhead with the same stuff.  Holds like a rivet with out the rivets. Looks better too.
Dave