REFLECTOR: Minor questions

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Thu Feb 23 13:52:02 CST 2006

My data plate is inside the main RG opening.
John

Hum-m-m.  FAA Advisory Circular 20-27D states  ". . . and must be legible to
a person standing on the ground".  I assume the intention is also that it be
in a location that could expected to be seen in case of an accident, and
likely accidents situations might include the gear being up.

I guess we can take "standing on the ground" to include "squatting".

Al

Al Gietzen wrote:

Just curious where folks are mounting the data plate.

Also; I have not been able to find fuel-proof grease for the fuel cap
o-rings at local auto parts stores.  Give me a clue where to get this stuff.

Thanks,

Al

  _____