REFLECTOR: Re: Cabin Heat 12 volt

jbujanda at dslextreme.com jbujanda at dslextreme.com
Tue Feb 21 20:18:22 CST 2006

In my mind, my reference is also a hair dryer.  This is the reason I kind
of doubt their effectiveness.  They don't seem to move air volume as hair
dryers do either.  A blanket makes more sense to me, both from an
effectiveness and power consumption standpoint.  However, one never knows
so... I asked the experienced out there.
Thanks for the feedback.
Jorge

Ron Brown