REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Mystery

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Thu Feb 16 13:17:11 CST 2006

Scott,
Thanks.  That helps a lot.  I was concerned about pitch stability because sometimes my
S-TEC ap starts cycling, so I don't want to make it worse.  But if having the strainer
inverted provides the same stability, then no problem.
Any easy way to remove the strainer without incurring a lot of cosmetic work?

John