REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Mystery

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Feb 15 10:57:52 CST 2006

I'd guess a faulty(intermittent) connection somewhere?  Have somebody
hold the trim button up or down and start shaking wires from the
actuator back to the switch.

It could also be a bad relay, that fused and came unstuck when you
unpowered the system?

When you said, "Didn't know how long my arm would hold out", was it
difficult?

Scott