REFLECTOR: Tire diameter

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 16:40:28 CST 2006

Joel,

The Condor's yield to most clearance going past the
strake lip due to their round cross section (versus a
more squared off design). If your lip clearance isn't
an issue but rather the well diameter, then you should
be able to look up the specs of various 6 X 6:00 tires
on-line to see if any have a smaller diameter than the
Condor.

Also, I believe the factory carries an "in between"
tire. By that I mean it's smaller than the 6 x 6:00,
but larger than the 5 X 5:00. It has a funny number,
something like 6 X 6:00 X 15. You can call them to get
the skinny.

Pat