REFLECTOR: DH engine vs. Velocity Beauty

Alex Balic alex157 at pwhome.com
Mon Feb 13 11:16:40 CST 2006

Did they give you the year?     :)

I have been trying to get 3 engines out of them for one of their customers
overseas. The date has incrementally moved from September to October,
November, December Jan, Feb, and now March. The cause has ranged from
problems with the crankshaft to injectors, and now they say the injector
pump.
Really, I am all for them and the new technology that they could bring to
aviation, and I hope that they do get to the point that they are actually
producing and shipping engines, and I understand the need for capital to
keep their company running, but really, they should not take deposits to
sell engines until they actually have engines to sell.

My 2cents

Alex