REFLECTOR: structural adhesive in low temperature

Jeffrey Clough jclough at gci.net
Sat Feb 11 18:15:15 CST 2006

I did a lot of epoxy things using a heat gun to keep things
pliable/workable until the layup was finished and then used inexpensive
heatlamps (with those 'french fry' reflectors...I think most hardware
stores and feed stores sell) to keep it warm until cured......heatlamps
are good but can get awful hot....careful not to start a fire or melt
the blue foam cores of anything......I did these things in temps colder
than 45°
worked well....cures fast and hard
Jeff C   Alaska