REFLECTOR: Velocity Training in West Coast?

Dave Dent davedent at comcast.net
Fri Feb 10 21:16:46 CST 2006

See if Steve Murphy still checks people out.  He lives up near Reno Nevada. I'd help you but I'm not a CFI.  I now have close to 200 hrs on my plane now.
Great to see you are about ready to fly the bird.  I can still remember seeing it so close but yet so far from completion.  Where are you going to base the plane at?
When I come up there again I'll make sure we get together.  Hopefully I will be flying my Velo up when I do get up there.
By the way, what did you do about the cover at the end of your strake we talked about.
Dave