REFLECTOR: Velocity Training in West Coast?

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Fri Feb 10 16:20:50 CST 2006

I am sure this has come up before but...

Are there any Velocity qualified CFI on the West Coast who can give
transition training?  It looks like my engine is finally coming back
together, mated with modified mount and we are getting close to first
engine run.  All of the sudden, I look like the "weak link" that needs
some work.

Ideally, I would fly out to Velocity factory in Florida to get this
training but with my day job and other commitments, I am not sure if
that is very feasible.  If I can find someone in the Pacific Northwest
or perhaps up and down the West Coast, that would make it a lot easier.

Does anyone know of someone?

Hiroo