REFLECTOR: Aileron trim

Grigore Rosu grosu at cs.uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 7 19:21:02 CST 2006

OK then, I'll just make it "look good" and make sure that the thread does
not slip on the motor shaft and then go ahead and glue the keel fin.
Scott, a note about this in the manual (or some KPC) would certainly not
hurt at all.

I'd like to thank you all for the advice.  This is a great list, so much
help in such a short period of time!

A warm thank you,
Grigore

p.s. The drawback of this is that from now on I'm not going to spend one
entire day to fix anything, I'll just ask on the list :-)