REFLECTOR: benches

Grigore Rosu grosu at cs.uiuc.edu
Sun Feb 5 12:11:50 CST 2006

The manual says that we should build one 7' x 3' bench 18" high that can
keep the fuselage, PLUS two other benches from interior doors supported by
2 sawhorses each.

I got the fast built kit, so the fuselage is already staying on the
wheels.  My garage is not that large, so I was thinking of not building
all these benches.

Can those of you who are more advanced give us, the beginers, a feel for
what kind of benches we need?  Can one with a fast built kit get along
with just one bench made out of an interior door resting on two sawhorses?

Thanks,
Grigore