REFLECTOR: countersinking

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Sun Feb 5 13:30:14 CST 2006

Once you get that, go to Oshkosh, or Sun and Fun.  Go through the
surplus and used parts guys.  You can find bits for the tool at about $1
each.  Good bargain for fiberglass guys.  If you are doing steel, you
might need a fresh bit.

The ones I found looked new.

I also like going through their selection of wire.  Lots of colors and
sizes.