REFLECTOR: Velocity Builders Symposium

Phil Hooper phil at hdmnet.com
Fri Feb 3 19:57:30 CST 2006

May 19-21, Texas Velocity Builders Symposium Update:

A reminder to those builders with interest in sharing their experience,
modifications, expertise, etc.  with one another.

We are forming the agenda and schedule for the symposium.  So.

If you would like your moment of glory, possess information, photos,
drawings, procedures that other builders would benefit hearing or seeing,
please contact directly myself (Phil Hooper)  <mailto:phil at hdmnet.com>
phil at hdmnet.com or Milton Mersky at  <mailto:miltonm at airmail.net>
miltonm at airmail.net

Details will be announced as to format of presentation needed, time
allotted, etc.  A video projector with a Windows based PC will be available
for PowerPoint.  You don't need to prepare a formal, working paper (although
handouts would be helpful).  Just your presence and sharing is
sufficient-hopefully with some photos on CD.

We are working to make this event  very enjoyable, a highly productive time
for all.  The factory is coming with some great information as well.  Scott
Baker, Duane and Scott Swing are also contributing the whole weekend.

If you plan on attending but have not communicated so, please email Milt,
miltonm at airmail.net.  Spouses, we hope many of you are coming too.
Activities are being planned for non-builders (translated:  golf, shopping
for those so inclined, and other fine diversions).

A web site with full information is being prepared.  We're just waiting for
some final details on motels, etc. to be worked out.

Looking forward to a great time had by all!

Phil Hooper