REFLECTOR: power to Noise Reduction Headphones

aminetech at bluefrog.com aminetech at bluefrog.com
Fri Feb 3 18:21:31 CST 2006

That was me.  Radio shack sells a dc power transformer with variable
voltage out put.
It plugs into a cigarette lighter outlet.  I soldered wires to the battery
holder tabs for the
headset.  I tried using rechargable batteries along with it, but for some
reason that didn't work, but
it works great without batteries.  And I can use batteries if I disconnect
the power adaptor.

John

kr shultz wrote:

  Some time ago, there was a message on Reflector where someone had built
a circuit
  with parts from Radio Shack to power Noise reduction headphones. Will that
  someone please republish the details with the circuit diagram!!!

  Thanks in advance-- Rangan