REFLECTOR: Detail photos of engine compartment, etc.

Rich Guerra rich at rguerra.com
Thu Feb 2 19:35:09 CST 2006

To all:

If any are interested, I've updated my website with pictures from our 2006
annual condition inspection.  Included are LOTS of detail pics of the engine
compartment, behind the instrument panel and in other nooks and crannies plus
some pics of test flights - I went a little crazy with the new digital camera I
bought "for my wife"  :-) [she let me borrow it for this - it let me get pics in
tight places like inside the nose compatment that I haven't been able to do
before.]

If interested, take a look at the " 2006 Maintenance" section found in the menu
at left of page under the "Maintenance" subheading.  Enjoy!

Rich Guerra
Velocity XL RG N724X aka RACE 24
http://www.rguerra.com/velocity/