REFLECTOR: Take a look at this

Alex Balic alex157 at pwhome.com
Thu Feb 2 10:53:19 CST 2006

Yea that was my thought too- it is hard enough to pit at NASCAR and F1 where
they just dump gasoline into the car- rushing to get LOX and kerosene (at
the same time?) into a hot aircraft might not be the best idea- hopefully
they have thought about this, because spilling those two  together with a
point of ignition will be a big disaster....

Alex