REFLECTOR: New velocity builder setting up shop.

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 18:08:02 CST 2006

Exactly what I did Rene',

After I built a shop at my old home to build the Velocity in, I wandered
through Mid Valley Airpark while on an errand. I thought "Man this would be a nice
to build and then fly the Velocity". The sequence of events was mind
boggling. I copied down 4 phone numbers that day. The next day I looked at 3 of those
homes for sale.
The day after that I made an offer (contingent on my home selling) and it was
accepted.
The next day I had a Realtor come over and give me a market analysis and put
up the sign.
The next afternoon I had a full price offer!
   Crap, I have to move all this stuff!!! The wings and winglets were built,
but not attached to each other.
Within 45 days I lived at an airpark! , amazing.
I think this place is fantastic. Lots of interesting people that also are
interested in the Velocity project and many offer to help.
I now manage the airport here and continue to build away in my own hangar
that is 7 steps from my back porch. Everyone here wants to hear this V-6 velocity
run, and cant wait for test flight day. The taxi tests will be a breeze,
since they will be in my own neighborhood!

One of the best moves I ever did. Thanks Velocity.

Kurt Winker.

In a message dated 2/1/2006 4:44:28 PM Mountain Standard Time,