REFLECTOR: New velocity builder setting up shop.

gattenby at tulsaconnect.com gattenby at tulsaconnect.com
Wed Feb 1 18:00:52 CST 2006

Get a good level..  I realy like the digitl one.
Get several cheep small ones and stick them to the plane
once you get it leveled,  (you'll need / want to relevel
more
often than you think) and it you'll save alot of headaches
later.

Isn't fun spending someone else's money!

Good luck and happy building

Noel

On >Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list Subject:
Re: