REFLECTOR: New velocity builder setting up shop.

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 1 17:57:13 CST 2006

After reading the replies so far my only addition is Build a new house
with attached 30 x 40 ft garage.  It keeps you, the wife and the
neighbors soothed if not happy.  Preferably build at an Air Ranch for
extra help and access to eventual runway. Suggest good weather area -
southwest US?  I recommend job change so you do not have to go to work
any more to enjoy the building maximally.  I have many more but I will
throw these pearls only often enough to keep your interest.
Rene'
320 hrs flying.