No subject

Sun Dec 17 12:52:53 CST 2006

in view of all =20
occupants.
 PASSENGERR WARNING-THIS AIRCRRAFT IS AMATER-BUILT
AND AND DOES NOT  COMPLY=20
WITH FEDERAL SAFTY REGULATIONS FOR STANDARD
AIRCCRAFT.
  So what do the regulations say?
 FAR 23.729 (f) Landing gear warning.the following
aural or equally =20
effective landing gear must be provided
(1) A device that functions continuously when one or
more throttles are =20
closed beyond the power settings normally used for
landing approach if the gear =20
is not fully extended and locked etc. etc.
I think that 95 % of al RG builders have installed
this system
Regards
Mack Murphree  EAA Technical Counselor
    </PRE></BLOCKQUOTE><PRE wrap=3D""><!---->

=20
___
________
Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate=20
in the Yahoo! Answers Food &amp; Drink Q&amp;A.
<A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext =
href=3D"http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=3Dlist&amp;sid=3D396545367">ht=
tp://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=3Dlist&amp;sid=3D396545367</A>

Visit the gallery!  <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated =
href=3D"http://www.tvbf.org/gallery">www.tvbf.org/gallery</A>
user:pw =3D tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated =
href=3D"http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail">www.tvbf.org/pipermail</A>
Check old archives: <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext =
href=3D"http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html">http://www.t=
vbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html</A>

Visit the gallery!  <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated =
href=3D"http://www.tvbf.org/gallery">www.tvbf.org/gallery</A>
user:pw =3D tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated =
href=3D"http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail">www.tvbf.org/pipermail</A>
Check old archives: <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext =
href=3D"http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html">http://www.t=
vbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html</A>

  </PRE></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><PRE class=3Dmoz-signature cols=3D"72">--=20

-

    I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though =
she's too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I =
worry that 10 or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, =
where were you when they took freedom of the press away from the =
Internet?'

    Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation=20
</PRE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C737DD.A3A99AD0--