No subject

Sun Dec 17 12:52:53 CST 2006

be able to see the strut angle/moment that's causing
the bottom of the door to push forward. You might be
able to just reverse which side of the bracket(s) the
struts are mounted to, or reverse the brackets
themselves, etc. to improve this angle/moment. It may
be worth a shot since it's quick and easy.

Pat