REFLECTOR: Flying cow

Jeffrey C Barnes jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 23 11:01:02 CST 2006

Hi Brian,

  That's Amoolea Earhart, Shell Oil's flying cow. They do a different poster every year and hand out free at OSH.

  I think the one you are thinking of has 4 shots... 10 mph. 100 mph, 200mph and 400mph (or the like) with corresponding states of ears and scarf back and cheeks flapping. That;'s the first year I got one, but don't know if that is the 1st year they started doing the poster.

  Give the Shell Av Oil service center a call: 1-800-291-8656, or
  http://www.shellaviationstore.com/default.cfm?session.order_no=&bus_desc=&brand=Welcome%20to%20Shell%20Aviation%20and%20AeroShell%20Store

  Regards,

  Jeff Barnes

Brian Michalk <michalk at awpi.com> wrote:
  Does anyone remember the poster of the cow wearing goggles, like it's in
an open cockpit with it's ears going backwards from the wind? It's a
spoof of the rocket sled guy.

I'm looking to find it on the net. Does anyone have a link?

Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail