REFLECTOR: Canard - good news

Mike Dawson medawson250 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 14:02:51 CST 2006

True airspeed is affected by temperature and density
altitude. Its only the airspeed on a calibrated
airspeed indicator you need to worry about as far as,
stall, Vne, Vno, Va, Vle, Vlo and most other V speeds
you wanna talk about. Fuel management and weight
displacement will affect some V speeds like Vmc on a
multi engine and density altitude will affect Vyse and
Vxse but otherwise, on our single engine go
carts...fly the gauge!

We won't talk about equivalent airspeed or mach
numbers because they just don't apply here.

Somebody must have misspoke at lunch.

Mike