REFLECTOR: Fuel resistant adhesive, homemade sniffle valve

Sid Knox sbjknox at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 22 13:48:28 CST 2006

Hi Dave,
If it is leaking "just a little bit", I would ignore it.  I tiny air leak at
that point is equivalent to blowing thru a straw compared to a hurricane.
To put it in perspective, think about the amount of air being sucked in by
the 360 cu in (or more) cylinders about 20 times each second.  (360 x 20 =
7200 cu in  compared to a "just a little bit".   My opinion only.

Sid Knox
Oklahoma

Velocity  173 RG  N199RS
Starduster  N666SK