REFLECTOR: Canard - good news

Joe Ewen jewen at comporium.net
Fri Dec 22 11:28:52 CST 2006

Great News AL.  Glad to hear you seem to have most of your issues sorted out.  I was wondering how your oil cooling is working and what you did to solve your initial problems.  I followed you your lead on the wing root oil cooler, and am interested in what modifications you made to make it perform.
Thanks,
Joe