REFLECTOR: Vision Micro

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Wed Dec 20 15:06:37 CST 2006

Scott,

The problem with VM's advertising of "In Stock, Shipping Now" was ust a
typographical error at the printers when they blocked the ad in
preparation for printing.  They intended it to read "In Stock, Shipping
Now and Then". :-)

Chuck Jensen
"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you."