REFLECTOR: Running LOP

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Mon Dec 18 10:28:01 CST 2006

In a message dated 12/18/2006 7:53:07 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
cjensen at dts9000.com writes:

If  you're on the east coast, fly into Air Flow Performance in Spartanburg,
SC.  He'll take care of monitoring/interpreting the test flights, adjust
injectors and get them balanced to reduce your fuel flow spread across all
cylinders to <0.5 gph...and cost you 1/2 what GAMI does, which lets you do  all the
work.

Hmmmm. Read my post, I thought that is who I said did my work, I never  said
a thing about having or using a GAMI.  I should of said my EGTs were  within
30 degrees of PEAKING of each other.
TEC