REFLECTOR: What is our XL-5RG worth?

PETER SCHMIDT schmidtpeter at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 11 17:09:28 CST 2006

Due to a course correction in our lives, my girlfriend and I have decided to sell our XL-5RG project.  This is a fast build kit and is currently hangared at the Truckee, Ca. Airport.  With almost 1000 hours vested, the airframe is about 95% done.  There is not much left to do before needing an engine, prop, panel, etc.  The factory price for this kit is $75.000.  We would appreciate any feedback as to what this plane might be worth.  Or, if any of you have interest, contact me, Pete or my girlfriend, Veronique at this Email address or call us at 530 583 3113.