REFLECTOR: "Builders Moments" -- Article online

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 9 10:12:31 CST 2006

Wow!  I mean WOW!

Thanks everyone for the kind words about the article.  I'm pretty sure the
smiles are about the camaraderie we all share.  You have to "be there" to
understand, and that is very special.  It is great to be a part of such a
cool family.

My dad wanted to read the article, so I put a copy up on my website.  It is
under the "SA Articles" button.

http://www.kal-soft.com/velocity

Thanks again Chris.  I can't wait for my ride.  I have been checking your
site every day looking for that first engine start!  You, Alex and Brett are
coming to the wire!  Go team go!!!

Thanks again everyone.  Now, I'm going out to the shop.  I may stare at the
doors for a bit, but ... I will get something done today.  :)

Andy