REFLECTOR: tach

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Sat Dec 9 09:31:17 CST 2006

Three pulses per revolution.
I don't know anything about the lightspeed, other than it looks like
capacitive discharge rather than inductive.  In that case I would
suspect three pulses per revolution as well.

If inductive it's possible to use a wasted spark configuration.  You
would still have three triggers per rev, but six sparks per rev.