REFLECTOR: VGs?

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Thu Aug 31 10:08:10 CDT 2006

I also used CCI's vg's for a few years.  They do get brittle with age
but not as fast as the factory ones. I had two broken ones before I
removed them for painting and a few more shattered from being brittle
from exposure to the sun when I removed them.  I've removed mine for
painting and will be replacing them with VG's made from Styrene which is
also UV resistant and they do not need to be painted.

you can get enough of them for 3 or 4 airplanes for $5 from here.

http://www.hobbylinc.com/htm/pls/pls90506.htm

The guy that makes the CCI VGs is extremely unpleasant, hates Velocity's
and I won't use his product anymore.

Scott