REFLECTOR: Nomex/Stainless

David Scharfenberg dave at winco.net
Wed Aug 30 12:34:01 CDT 2006

Kurt

    Mine came the same way.  It looked really bad.  I ended up peeling
the stainless steel layer off, flattening it and re-glueing.  I don't
remember what kind of glue that I used, but it turned out pretty good.
I used RTV around the edges.  I agree that thicker SS would look better
though.

Dave Scharfenberg