REFLECTOR: Nomex/Stainless

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Wed Aug 30 10:57:55 CDT 2006

In a message dated 8/30/2006 8:20:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
scott at tnstaafl.net writes:

Give the  factory a chance, call um, tell em all, and see what they can do..
Maybe  they had a bad batch back when you ordered your  kit?

That's kind of like once when I ordered an iced tea at a "rather  expensive"
restaurant (what ones aren't now days).  It looked like mud in  the clear
glass, and tasted the same (yes I tried it).  When I asked the  waiter, oops,
server, about it, he said "Yea, it looked kind-a funny when I  brought it out".

No excuse for shipping something that's not right.  Just shows  that who ever
did it does not care.

TEC