REFLECTOR: Nomex/Stainless

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Wed Aug 30 09:57:37 CDT 2006

Well I have to say I am very dissapointed. I just pulled the stainless/nomex
out of the factory box and it looks terrible!  It is all wrinkled up and
delaminating from the nomex. There is no way I'd put that on my firewall. It has
been in the box, protected and sitting behind a cabinet since it came from the
factory, so it was Well protected.

Guess I'll look for some thicker stainless here in town, and find some
fiberfrax or other heat insulator and start from scratch.

Kind a=of a bummer, this stuff wasnt cheap either!

Kurt Winker