REFLECTOR: Nav/Comm Coax in FB Wings

Dave Philipsen velocity at davebiz.com
Mon Aug 28 14:21:08 CDT 2006

Don't sweat it too much.  If you had to, you could put a SWR meter on
each one and figure it out that way.  The SWR of the Nav antenna should
bottom out at a lower frequency than the Comm antenna.  Another idea
that might work (if your antennas are open-ended dipoles) would be to
use one of those testers that electricians use while applying an AC
voltage to the coax.

--
Dave Philipsen
STDFG